Best Play School and Pre School in Mumbai
Vibgyor Kids Preschool and Daycare is best pre schools in India.
Vibgyor preschool in Mumbai offers classes from pre-primary level through senior kindergarten and maintains a 10:1 student-teacher ratio to facilitate individual attention to each student. Vibgyor Kids Pre-schools in Mumbai introduce the concept of education to children. Play schools in Mumbai train kids to adapt to a new environment. Ideas and concepts like language, counting, alphabets, etc. are taught interactively for a better understanding of children.
Vibgyor Kids is a leading nursery school and play preschool in Mumbai that gives your child the perfect start to education, learn, play and grow. Call us today at 022-62487000.
Being one of the best pre schools in Mumbai and VIBGYOR Kids, located in 4 locations like Borivali, Goregaon, Malad East and Malad West in Mumbai offers a holistic approach and well-thought out curriculum for the best outcome for our kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the usual schooling hours for nursery schools in Mumbai?
Most pre-primary and nursery schools conduct classes for about 4 to 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. Timing may differ from school to school, hence check beforehand.
2. What age is required for pre primary school admission?
Vibgyor Kids Mumbai pre nursery accept the kids above 3 years to 4 years. For a specific counsel reach out to our counsellors.
3.What is the average play school fees in Mumbai?
All the information regarding the fee structure can be obtained by contacting Vibgyor Kids school’s office.
4. What are the different types of preschool curriculum?
Play Schools in Mumbai classes from playschool to senior kindergarten, the preschool follows five types of pedagogies – Project Method, Multiple Intelligences, Playway method, Montessori Method and Regio Emilia.
5. Are the play schools in Mumbai near me open during COVID-19?
No, the play schools in Mumbai are not open during COVID-19.
6. Does mumbai have a good Nursery education system?
The best play school in mumbai’s approach to imparting learning is a blend of Multiple Intelligences theory, VAK Model, 3 disciplinary approaches, Kolb’s Experiential theory and Bloom’s taxonomy. VIBGYOR’s integrated curriculum is child centred and focuses on experiential and activity-based learning.
7. How do I choose the best preschool for my child in Mumbai?
Here are the criteria of a high quality preschool in Mumbai according to research.
- Teachers have formal post-high school training
- Teachers are positive and caring
- Teaching is interactive and engaging
- Use positive discipline and patiently guide the child’s behavior
- A lot of free playing time and social learning with teacher’s help
8. What is the age criteria for nursery school admission in mumbai?
The nursery school in mumbai is 3yr to 4 yrs.