- Playschool in Magarpatta, Pune
- Nursery in Magarpatta, Pune
- Junior KG in Magarpatta, Pune
- Senior KG in Magarpatta, Pune
- Daycare in Magarpatta, Pune
Founded in May 2014, VIBGYOR Kids, Magarpatta, Pune is a part of the larger family called VIBGYOR High – a chain of schools started to provide “holistic education that meets international standards in a stress –free environment”.
VIBGYOR focuses on the development of fine motor skills, gross motor skills, socio emotional development, cognitive development, language development, music and movement and art work in kids.
The 2 acre preschool campus boasts 7 class rooms equipped with ICT learning tools, a well-resourced library featuring 1200 books and 4 magazine subscriptions, kids club, cafeteria, sick bay, kids play area, and sand pit.
Offering classes from pre-primary level to senior kindergarten, VIBGYOR Kids maintains a strict teacher-student ratio of 1:14, ensuring individual attention to its students. VIBGYOR’s curriculum is based on the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, promoting the all round development of a child. It is scientifically designed to suit the different learning pace of different children and is flexible to adapt to the child’s developmental needs.
Besides education, VIBGYOR offers parachute play, sand play, playing on slides, gym session, music and movement time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the usual schooling hours for nursery schools in Pune?
Most pre-primary and nursery schools conduct classes for about 4 to 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
2. What age is required for pre-primary school admission?
The best age to enroll your child in a pre-school in Pune is between the age of 1.1 and 3 years.
3. What are the different types of pre-school curricula?
The different types of pre-school curricula are Kindergarten and Montessori.
4. Are the play schools in Mangalore near me open during COVID-19?
No, the play schools in Pune are not open during COVID-19.
5. How many days do Vibgyor Kids playschool in Pune function?
Offline class: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 12.00 pm
Online class: Monday to Friday 1hr 15min